SS

Two days ago, I called the SS Henderson office to make an appointment to get a SS.

Background story:
It says on my notice letter that if I included in my form that I needed SSN I just have to wait 7-10 working days for my SS card to arrive. But I was not sure since it was the lawyer who filled up the forms for us. I called the Lawyer's office to ask if they asked for SS in my form, the assistant said if I filled here in the US, they didn't include it and I have to apply personally.

After days, on hold and keep dropping my calls someone finally answered and gave me an appointment. He gave me a date and time, asked for my name and number. And fast lang, isang linggo lang may appointment na ako.

But I am still hoping that the lawyer requested for SS, kase hello?? isang question and box lang sa form yon para lampasan pa nila.

Everyday I asked my husband to check the mail.

So yesterday I told him we'll check the mail, coz you know....

He didnt say anything and handed me to envelopes. I was like ok bills again.

And dahil nga hoping ako, I glanced at the top envelop. I saw it says SSA. HAHAHAHA

I am so excited and opened it right away pagpasok ng bahay.


There it is, I finally have an SS card. Now I have to cancel my appointment.

I am curious how the assistant dont know this. I know di nila matatandaan lahat ng forms nila. Bu she said if I filed and nandito na ako sa US, ako daw ang dapat mag apply for my SS. But if I filed from Philippines, sila na mag-aasikaso.

Oh well, I dont care anymore. I have it already. Now all I have to do is look for a job. And wait for the GC interview.

This is my year. Thank You Lord! 🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daiso Beauty White and Collagen

Biometrics Appointment

One year away from home