Understanding American Football League

I think it's time I understand how this game works. And should start watching it. Since most of my OKC boys do watch Football or Hockey.

And when we saw the Raiders stadium being built in 2018 in Las Vegas, parang it's nice to think na makakapasok ako don some day.

Isa pa, si mommy parang namimilit para daw support sa boys. LOL

Ate watches football with Curt, Mommy watches with Raul. It's time I do watch din.

Tutal before sumusuporta naman ako kay Boo sa NBA, and I think kay baba dati. Then, even though natuto ako manood ng Soccer coz of Jeng, nanood ako ng FIFA World Cup because of Beb.(Nakakalito ba, Boo, Baba and Beb? I know. LOL)

So, I turned on my TV, put Youtube on. Searched for American Football.

I also prepared my nachos and Pink Moscato. 😉


Na-gets ko naman somehow.

Now I need to pick a team.

Ate & Curt's team are Pittsburgh Steelers, I'm guessing Mom & Raul's team are Las Vegas Raiders. Brandon's team are New England Patriots, Mario's team are Dallas Cowboys, and Bryan's San Diego Chargers.

Bryan said, I should pick the City I like and go for that team. Hmmm I like LA, their team is Ram. Parang di cute. Hahaha and he was watching earlier, Bears won daw. They're from Chicago. I like bears, hmm gusto ko kaya ang Chicago Bears? 😄

I kinda like Steelers ata, or Raiders. So, sa kanila na lang siguro ako pipili. Hahaha

And after matutunan ko ang Football, Hockey is next. 😄

I'm not really doing this para lang maging "in" ako sa boys. But if they do watch and if ever I start dating a guy who likes it, I want to support him. Ayoko yun sya lang makikisabay sa trip ko, gusto ko meron din silang gusto na makikinood din ako. Aba, QT din yon. Para fair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biometrics Appointment

Countdown on Becoming Mrs. Duncan

One year away from home