Countdown on Becoming Mrs. Duncan

March 25: Immigration Lawyer Appointment
It went really well. Atty Visia is really nice. Discussed about expenses, forms, waiting time, etc. 

She gave us two options:
We can do the petition while I am here in the US or
I go home then mag-submit pa lang ng petition, mas mahabang proseso. 

Of course we wanted the easiest option. Kaya we asked her also if ok to get married first before my I-94 expires. She said yes, even if they stamped my passport with "Correa vs Thornburgh", kaya she checked on the website, wala daw note sa I-94 ko and since they allowed me to stay and they X'd it sa passport ko, I'm good. And if we get married naman daw, void na yun I-94 ko, coz married nako with an American Citizen.

We said we'll let her know if we decided na we needed a lawyer's assistance. 


March 26: Dress buying
We didn't have much time, so we just went to Macy's and JC Penny. Found a nice dress but besides sa too long for me, di namin maisara. Hahaha I'm fat. And when we're about to give up, and it was perfect. Mommy and I said tatahiin na lang namin yun front ng dress. No time to look for the shoes coz late na. So Jason picked us up and hatid sa apartment. 

Mom paid for my dress. 


March 27: Booking of Chapel and Moving in
After that one chapel we were talking about, we saw this one and they have a good package. And when we called, wow.... 4321 is available. So yan na ang date namin. And Jason's amazing, coz when the lady said they have 6:45 pm available, he said yes. And when he told me the reason, natuwa talaga ako. So it's 6:45 right, but he said he will tell people that we got married ng 6:54pm, so it will be 654321 :) galing. 

And so we are booked at The Little Church of the West (it is located at the Strip, halos tapat lang ng Mandalay Bay, and he showed me this on our first date nung papunta kame ng Strip.)
 

Package includes:
Bouquet of 7pcs fresh roses with boutonnier, online gallery (pictures and video), facebook livestream, etc. It is actually a good and nice package. Sa basic lang sana ako, pero gusto ni Jason may bouquet man lang ako. And at least may vows. (Nahihiya ako kase inabot 600 binayaran nya).


After that, punta na kame sa house "namin" it was moving in day for me. :) Shocks, titira na ako na boy ang kasama ko, and not my family. Nakaka-excite and nakakakaba at the same time.


March 28: Marriage License
It was fast. So fast actually. Walang pila, and mabait yun kausap namin. Jason paid for the license again. 




March 29: Jason's outfit
We met up with his parents at the mall to help us with his dress. Nakakatuwa, tumulong ang magulang nya for this. Well, kasama ko naman si mommy when I bought my dress, and malayo si ate and sila daddy. So we found a pants and shirt in Macy's, vest in Vercini, beside Macy's. And shoes in JC Penny.
We looked for my shoes too, but I dont have the size nung gusto kong shoes from Michael Kors.

And then nag Starbucks kame and we left his parents na. 

We're so excited.





March 30: Picking up my shoes
So sister bought me a shoes. She ordered in online and it's available in Macy's Fasion Show. Jason was quiet and parang in a rush na naman. Napikon ako. Di nya sinabi agad masama pala pakiramdam nya because of his ear. Kaya dumiretso din kame Walgreens before going home and had take out chinese food. 




March 31: Dinner with Parents
We set up a dinner for both our parents on Jason's favorite BBQ place. First time mag meet ng mga parents namin of course. 

Nagkasundo naman silang apat, nakakatuwa. Went really well.



April 2: Picking up Jason's ring

They called or messaged Jason saying his ring is available for pick up already. Ang saya diba, umabot pa for the wedding. 

Kaya we went to the Galleria before sunduin si mommy and hatid kame sa apartment. It's our last night as single people and we decided maghiwalay for the night. We just facetimed. His dad didnt go to the house to help with shave. 

We are so excited for the big day. Di ako makatulog and I sent him a very long text which he answered the next day and I was super kilig and na-teary eyed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daiso Beauty White and Collagen

Biometrics Appointment

One year away from home