Biometrics Appointment

Jason and I arrived at 8:43am, there was a line already. Pang 6 ako sa line. Stood there for maybe 10mins.


While in line, the lady guard was checking all our appointment letters and ID's. I gave my drivers license. 

And nung time na para pumasok, one by one sila magpapapasok: You need to put your stuff on the tray for x-ray (purse, watch, jewelry, and if you have anything on your pocket. I guess parang sa airport, naka dress ako and walang pockets kaya yun lang nilagay ko), then you can go inside na. There was a line again, screening I guess. The lady will call you pag turn mo na, they will check your appointment letter again and ID, this time I just handed my passport, for me mas madali lang kase yun ID sa pila sa labas). She then asked me to raise my two hands, checked front and back. And since I already put Duncan on my forms, she asked if I just got married, I said yes, then she asked if I have my marriage license with me, I said yes and handed it to her. She then wrote something on a paper and asked me to sit down then pumasok sya sa USCIS manager's office. Siguro it only took a minute, she called me again and gave me my papers with stamp and number. Said to sit and wait for my number to be called. 

Tutuusin mabilis sya, natagalan lang coz there was an old couple (I think pinoy sila, they sounded kapangpangan eh hehehe) and she was in a cane. After nila, ang bilis na kame natawag. 

When they called my number, she asked me to sit, then input my details sa computer, and took a picture then fingerprints na, then signature on the digital pad and that's it. Oh she signed my paper.

I was there for 30mins total. Line sa labas hanggang matapos. 

You can bring phone inside pero there was a sign that you need to turn it off.

BTW, my Appointment Notice comes with Application Information worksheet (AIW), fill it up before going to your appointment. 

When I got home I checked my status on the USCIS website, no update since I have pending requirement. 








NOTE: 
If you are married and you have different name on your forms and in your passport/drivers license, please bring your marriage license. I photocopied it just in case kunin nila yun copy. But they returned it naman. Just to be safe, photocopy it, dont bring your original copy. I also wrote my married name on my AIW since my forms are already in my married name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boracay 2019

One year away from home