One year away from home

I am celebrating my first year here in the US today. This is the longest I am away from home, my dad, my friends, my brother, from my car haha not seeing Glorietta or Shopwise. Not being able to drink cucumber beer at Rue. Not wearing a face shield. Not experiencing the Manila traffic and the pollution. The noise of the rooster and dogs, the noise of the kids outside, or the neighbors shouting, cursing at each other. Even the all day all night karaoke of our neighbors.

I miss my bed, I miss my fridge, I miss driving. I miss the mall. I miss the smell of pinoy foods.

When I flew here, I thought I will only be gone for 4-1/2 months. I thought I will be meeting Bryan and Brandon. Thought I'll be back in time for summer and hoping makapag beach na ulet.

I was hoping pa for Brandon to be my boyfriend you know. LOL

But God has a different plan for me. A better plan. Better plan to what I planned for myself. And I love it. I am thankful for his BETTER plan for me. It truly is worth the wait. God had let me wait for this. Because He knows best.

He led me to Jason. And di lang Nya ako binigyan ng boyfriend, ibinigay pa nya saken ang forever ko. I know, I don't believe in forever, but you know what I mean. Forever only happens in heaven.

Enough sa paniniwala ko about forever hahaha

God gave me this wonderful man, at ibinigay pa Nya sa akin ang regalo ng pagkakaron ng Mister/Husband. Bonus pa na dito na ako sa America maninirahan. Ang galing ni Lord.

Anyway, I can still remember my experience last year.

First time to swab my nose and throat a day and a half before my flight. I didnt get to hug my brother coz he has COVID 19 that time.

I was alone sa row ko sa plane all the way. From Manila to Korea. Korea to Los Angeles. Los Angeles to Pittsburgh.

And of course, who would forget my traumatic experience in LA?

But who cares? That traumatic experience has a good karma haha

Anyway, happy first year to me! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daiso Beauty White and Collagen

Biometrics Appointment