My first Birthday and Christmas with JD

This is my first birthday and Christmas with the hubs.

First together and first as married couple.

Well, this is not the kind of first na very memorable.

I am sorry, but I was expecting too much. That is wrong.

On my birthday, I wanted to do something special. (Bukod sa first namin together, first time ko to be in a relationship after 20yrs). I asked him to take me to a Japanese restaurant.

Well, he did.

When we woke up that morning, I was video chatting with my family and I ran to the kitchen so I wont disturb him. I found a card and a little box in the counter. Kinilig ako of course. I didnt open it until he got up.

It was an earring that looked very similar to the one he gave me on VDay. He bought same time pala and he's been keeping that earrings since February. Pano kaya yon if di kame nagtagal? Or kung umuwi ako ng Pilipinas nung April diba?! Hahaha

After breakfast he just sat in the sofa playing his game again on his phone. Parang, ah ok lounge day kame I guess.

Around 11, sabi nya shower na kame. Sabi ko too early (I usually shower in the afternoon after ng mga chores ko). Sabi nya ok lang yon. At dahil ayoko pa  maligo, sinabi na nya plano nya. Na punta kame ng Seven Magic Mountain. I wanted that and told him that before. Pero akala ko ayaw nya coz he didnt say anything.

I told him that looks like it is going to rain and ano yon, drive kame for 40mins, take some pictures then uwi na ulet kame? Sayang naman diba. So sabi nya pwede din kame watch ng movie and then dinner. He let me pick on the Japanese restaurant he saw. One is buffet that looked like a Chinese resto with some sushis and this revolving restaurant that he tried before. I bet with Catherine again. Actually, gusto ko na nga lang sana yun one in Town Square dahil so far yon pa lang ang masarap na Jap resto sakin dito. But ok I said we can go there kase mukhang gusto nya.

But I said we can look for another place to go coz it is very gloomy and looks like it's raining somewhere.

I suggested again the Museum of  Dreams, or Selfie World or Museum of Selfies. But then I thought malabo rin coz we need to be creative para sa mga pics. And no offense to him, I think I would like to go there with friends (if only they were here) than him. Coz ang hirap din nya turuan pano kumuha hahaha

Lastly, sabi ko Neon Museum na lang. Then mag Venetian na lang kame and try that artsy milkshakes.

It started drizzling when we were at the freeway already, then traffic but we made it on time. Prob, di tumigil ang ambon. We dont have beanies, no hat and no umbrella. Great.

We still enjoyed it. We took the guided tour coz we want to see the signs lit.

And then we went to Spring Mountain for our dinner.

Dinner:
Restaurants name is Sapporo Revolving Sushi. It wasn't fancy but it didnt look cheap too.

Had to wait 30mins to be seated.

They got quite a selection of sushi's, and happy that they also serve tempura. And sa wakas, matinong tempura. And cheap sya ah, kabado ako kase 5pcs for $6, nakakataka diba. Usually 3pcs eh magkano na.

Hubs just ordered ramen, gyudon (that looks like beef misono) and chicken karaage. I on the other hand picked 4 kinds of sushi from the conveyor, ordered tempura and miso soup . Everything was good, except for the miso soup (which is bland btw).

I am so happy for my Jap food fix.

And then sobrang busog I dont think I can do milkshake anymore. HAHA so we just went to Fashion Show mall and did a window shopping.

We went inside LV coz I want to see the wallet that I like and was hoping he would say yes na kunin ko yun wallet. But syempre no. Which I understand coz it's too much.

We went home after 2 hours of window shopping.

Oh, and I claimed my free coffee from Starbucks.

Next, Christmas.
Since he has to work I was home alone and did a little cleaning. And boiled the eggs for the deviled eggs I was gonna put on our table as my share for our Christmas dinner. And then prepared our dinner.

I dont know why, pero sobrang napikon ako sa kanya. Una, nasa cellphone na naman sya habang busy ako. Na sana pwedeng ginawa na nya yun balloons and ayusin sana table. Tumulong sana diba. Anyway, nainis na ako sa sarili ko din because di ko maluto ng tama dinner namin. Palpak.

And then nainis na ako dahil di nya maintindihan yun importansya sa akin na magkaron kame ng maayos na picture. So nawalan nako ng gana, kumain kame ng hindi ko sya kinakausap. Natulog kame ng hindi kame ok. 😞

Christmas dinner day arrived. Still not talking to him. He asked me kung ano pa kailangan ko sa store.

Another palpak moment was when I was removing the egg shells, syet hilaw pa yun itlog. Sinubukan ko yun second egg, same. F*ck. I told my sister coz sya nagturo ng gagawin ko, then googled if I can re-boil them, but still palpak. I ended up not serving it anymore. Then dumating na parents nya, mom and I chatting while dad and hubs went to store. I showered pagdating nila. Then dumating na sila mommy and Raul. No choice na ako but kausapin ng unti asawa ko.

Ate our dinner, we exchanged gifts then mommy wants to leave na because of her show. Muntik na kame no pictures but hubs asked them. Kaso ang hirap nila ulet guide sa pictures. Feeling ko napipilitan sila. So sabi ko ok na yon, kahit hindi.

Ang sad ko because hindi natupad yun inaasahan ko. Lalo ko na-miss ang Pinas. Oo malungkot din ang pasko namin sa bahay, pero andon ako. Andon sila daddy, andon mga kaibigan ko. Sad ako dahil wala kame maayos na kuha. Sad ako kase nagmamadaling umuwi nanay ko. Sad ako kase ang lungkot ng pasko dito.

And today is the last day of the year. It'll be our second NYE. And wala sya plano. Yey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biometrics Appointment

Zoey Isla