Update on my Green Card Journey

It's been 4 months since I last updated my application post.

I have been checking updates but since walang bago, ayoko mag post. Haha

But today, alam na this baket ako may entry. LOL

So, last night bigla ako nag-check ng case ko online. I think it's because Domz sent me a MISSU message on FB. Then last week Aunt Debbie asked me about my status here. I checked last week wala pa update and I checked again how long ang processing time ng bawat application ko.And 8-1/2 months pa ang Travel.

Kahapon I was talking to my sister about it pa kase sabi ko in case mauna ang Travel permit (Form I-131 a.k.a. Advance Parole) ko, before I receive my Change of Status (Form I-485) or Working Permit (Form I-765 a.k.a. EAD) uuwi na lang muna ako ng Pilipinas para asikasuhin lahat dapat ko gawin.

Around midnight last night I decided to just check my status. Aba bongga, approved na yun Forms I-131 and I-765 ko. Yey!



Thank You Lord!

Now I can look for a job.

Na-excite ako masyado at di ako nakatulog kaagad. Hahaha


EDIT:
In the afternoon I checked again, my EAD card was mailed already. Yipee



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daiso Beauty White and Collagen

Biometrics Appointment

One year away from home