Results and update

Finally all results are out and made appointment with our doctor to discuss the results. 


Good news and not so good news. 


First, Jason's bloodwork were ok. Sperm count is good. Yey.

I on the other hand not so good. Sugar is high. One of fallopian tube is  good, the other is not.

Egg count is .01%. I have very low chance of producing eggs. It comes with age daw.

Was told even if we try to boost it, not promised and it may take longer. 

Was suggested to do IVF with egg donor.

Dr. Bedient told us they have a good amount of donor. Don't expect though, they only cover just Las Vegas or Nevada. So, small pa rin.

But she gave us hope (or maybe just me), when she said we can pick what race she is, eye color, skin color, sporty, height, excellent in math. Stuff like that.

She also said that chances of miscarriage is low if we pick a younger donor (egg). Nasa age daw ito. Even if I am younger and picked older egg, possible pa. But if we pick a younger egg, more chance of success.

She told us that our case manager will reach out to us to discuss money.

Days later we got to talk to Raquel - case manager. She explained a lot. And told us we'll be spending around 40k. Ang laki.

Jason said we'll talk that day, but we didnt. Later on we received an email from Julie - finance coordinator, it was our quotation. Napailing iling ako. Ang daming $ sign.

We didnt really discuss about it, Jason & I.

I told my family tho. Ate Weng said she'll talk to my dad. I didnt want to ask money from him, so we cam up with us selling a property of mine.


.....

I have been crying you know. Kase pakiramdam ko I'm a failure. Kasalanan ko we cant have a baby. Kasalanan ko that now we need to get an egg donor and pay too much money. And it didnt help that Jason wasnt talking to me about it. I tried, but parati lang sya mag usap daw kame. Or NR sya. Nasasaktan ako of course. 

Anyway, fast forward to December. 

We had an argument. Pagod nako maghintay kung kakausapin nya ako or not. I found an opportunity to mention it.

I cried, I told him what's going on with me. He said he was planning on talking to me after the holidays. Eh baket di na lang nya ako sinabihan na naghihintay sya ng oras to talk to me.

Then his mom came over, Aunt Deby made enchiladas and they shared it to us. I told him I am not gonna face his mom because I was crying. But he called me anyway. Nainis pa ako.

When I came out, his mom knows about whats going on already.

So three of us talked, parang naging shrink mom nya. Haha she gave us some advice.

Long story short, we will do it. We will proceed with our IVF with Egg Donor. Yey. So happy.


Fast Forward to today.

We finally had access to the donor website, but only 41 listed to choose on. I have nothing against hispanic people, but 95% women there are hispanic. Was looking for an Asian and/or Caucasian. If hindi rin lang hawig saken, at least kay Jason. Pag kumuha pa kame ibang lahi mas magulo na.

BTW, after our talk when we told FCLV people we'll do it, tinuloy na namin second part of requirements: clearance.

Clearance from OBGYN dahil high risk ako, also from Cardiologist and Psychological consultation. All good nga pala.

We realized that it's too expensive and we dont want to settle on what they have. We are paying almost $60K and dont want to waste our money.

We acted fast, and I started looking for a new clinic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daiso Beauty White and Collagen

Biometrics Appointment

It's official.