Sam

 On July 9 around 3ish in the afternoon, our first embryo was transferred. 

We arrived at our clinic 2:22pm and our appointment is 3pm. And they wanted me there at 2:30 with a semi-full bladder. But I was not called until 3 something.

They showed us to the room, told me to remove underwear and wait for doctor and embryologist.

Three of them came in one by one, Dr. Levy, the embryologist and Brittany (if I'm not mistaken she is a sonographer?)

They chitchat with us for a minute, showed us our embryo. Confirmed my name, birthday and told us that the embryologist will get our embryo.

They turned off the light, Brittany started the ultrasound, Dr. Levy doing his thing. I cant see the screen because it was being blocked by the sonographer, it's fine. After they transferred our Sam, the embryologist went back inside the lab to double check if the embryo was transferred.

He came back and it was all good. And it was done. Dr. Levy as he was exiting the room asked us how's work and all. Brittany told me to lay for 10mins and then I can get up and pee. Gave me my after procedure care and notes. She said, consider myself pregnant until our first beta. Had mild cramps few minutes after the transfer. On and off the whole night. I was gassy too.

Before we head home grabbed a smoothie bowl and smoothies at Jamba Juice.

When we got home just stayed in the couch.

On July 10, still experiencing minor cramps, on and off. Feels like I'm on my period. Stayed in the couch, watched tv the whole day.

July 11, I got up to make lumpia. Sister was busy with her documents. Jason's procedure day too. I had no choice but to move around. I need to help Jason too coz he was groggy and cant move by himself yet. I had cramps in the evening.

July 12, around 3am a sudden cramp on the right side of puson woke me up.

My right side bum was kinda numb after 30 mins of injecting PIO. Lasted for couple of hours. Had cramps again late afternoon.

July 13, just the usual cramps. I did a home pregnancy test, it was negative. It is too early anyway.

July 14, woke up very early because of a bad cramp. Fell asleep after. I think I even woke them up. Napasigaw ako slight. Minor cramps on and off.

Was dizzy around 2, not sure if just hungry or from reading.

Tested negative again :(

July 15, I did a test again. I think there was a very faint short line haha

First day back to work. Still have the cramps. Now my left bum hurts so bad.

July 16, tigas ulo I tested again. Still negative.

July 17, I stopped testing. I had a spotting this evening :(

Still crampy and bum pain continues.

July 18, I didnt want to test this morning. Besides cramps and bum nothing else hurts. LOL

Getting really sad I've a feeling I'm not pregnant.

But when we got home from work, I tested. I didnt want to waste the last stick I have.

I waited for Jason, I wanted na dalawa kame titingin ng result.

3 minutes later...

I was like "Did it say yes?", repeatedly.

I checked again, it says with a + sign.

I am pregnant!

The first time ever, ever I get a positive on a test LOL not that I test a lot before. I think I only did a test on my first time and with last ex.

I cried, we hugged.

We are happy. I thank God. I prayed. And I said I will keep my mouth shut, I dont want to jink and not gonna tell anybody.

He went to the store again to get other PT, I found out that digital dies (of course, duh). And I need and actual positive test for remembrance.

As soon as he got home, we took the test again.

A faint line, so it's still positive.

Cramps more. Bum pain more. Uncomfortable from the pain.

July 19, beta day. Just making sure, I tested again when I woke up hihihi

Still positive. :)

Went to our appointment at 2. They just took one vial of blood this time, and said they will call us.

3:45, I just took a nap and Chelsy called. I ran to Jason and we answered the call. It is confirmed, I am pregnant. She said to continue my meds and monday will be our second beta.

I cried again. I am happy. So happy.

We took the test again so just we can document it.


Cramping continues.

Installed an app on my phone so I can track the pregnancy. And according to the calculator, I am 4 weeks 1 day pregnant.

July 20, woke up early for our injection.

Keep waking up on my sleep. Hard to move in bed. I get those weird pain when I get up. So I'm still finding a way to get up without getting hurt.

We had to celebrate, I want to celebrate. So we went out for dinner.

We decided to tell my family about the good news already. Daddy kinda new, or assuming lang talaga LOL

July 21, same crampy day. I dont feel anything different.

Been talking to my little munchkin to keep sticking. We went to my thing at the Palace Station and went to the mall, didnt stay out too long sumaket ang hips ko.

July 22, as usual  woke up to get ready for work and injection. Happy. Just feeling happy. Cramps.

Beta 2 came. 2 hours later, we got the call.

It was a bad news. Chelsy said my HCG dropped, Chemical Pregnancy. Stop the meds and we'll meet with Dr. Levy to talk about next step.

I cried. I am brokenhearted. I lost my first baby, our Sam.

Not giving up. This is just a test from God and He has a better plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daiso Beauty White and Collagen

Biometrics Appointment

One year away from home